Is there any advantage when you get married in in this game?
Getting married
Started by ditendra [2418705] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Merits ..
..
.. or if you marry someone who already has a maxed out PI ..
Nah, you just get to enjoy having what you don't have in real life
There is some time locked merits, be married for x amount of time and a merit for attacking with your spouse.
If you get married I would suggest staying with that person until you get the long term merits 2000 days is the last time locked one. If you divorce and marry again that time doesn't carry over to new marriage.
Beyond the merits you can also find someone who is helping pay for rent and upkeep of a PI.
What's PI? I'm new to this game. So, basically I should get married here, right? Or it's not necessary?
I already have it in real life, lol. Just want to know if getting married in this silly game gives me any advantage. I'm new to this game.
Lol, I too heard of the benefits 💀
private island, you will be wanting to aim to rent a private island so you can take advantage of the increased gym gains and airstrip for plushie/flower runs, starting at level 15.
All of these questions and more can be answered if you take a field trip over to the tutorials and guides section of the forum.
There are a plethora of new player guides to help you learn the ropes. If you can find someone to marry and you give you access to a PI that would be ideal for the happy boost for your stats. But realistically you should only care about getting lvl 15 through attacking atm.
Skip the marriage and just buy her a house. That's how it's going to end up anyway.