Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New job

Started by SUNSETTAG72635 [3548387] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
SUNSETTAG72635 [3548387]

I have recently got a pub and me and my mom wants to run it so if you need a job I'll pay 30k per day and as it gets better I will pay more any level welcome but I'm new to owning a company so ant tips will be helpful. To apply if your new go on my profile look for job click on my job and apply. Thank you have a good day