Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Pack Sweepstakes

Started by Doomlegion [3563386] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
36
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Doomlegion [3563386] ×3 MrNoggins [2741991] ×1

Doomlegion [3563386]

Current Sweepstakes Information:

 

NEW LOCATION IN FORUMS HERE: 

New Forum Location

 

Entry Details:

 

  • 1 flower set (except for white rose)= 1 entry
  • 1 plushie set = 1 entry
  • 1 Xanax = 3 Entry 
  • 1 E DVD = 13 Entries
  • other items are allowed just contact me directly with a list of your entry items and I can let you know how many entries it’s worth. Must be worth more than minimum 1 entry value listed but yes I’ll take junk.
  • Multiple entries per item are allowed
  • when sending write “ SWEEPSTAKES” in all caps for the reason to make it easier to take down your entry.
  • Leave a comment so others can see how much competition there is


Current Round Ends: 

 

  • March 13, 2025, at 11:59 PM PST 
  • Winners will be chosen randomly using: https://randomchoicegenerator.com


How to Participate:

 

  • Send your entries to [Doomlegion]
  • Entries are accepted until the day of the drawing for each period unless announced that there is an extension under the “updates” section



Previous Winners:

 

Round 1:

 

  • Winner: Postman666

 

Round 2: (to be announced after march 13th)

 

Updates:

  • The sweepstakes duration or entry requirement’s can be changed at the end of each round, and I reserve the right to stop the sweepstakes after at least one Donator Pack has been given out. Any updates on the next rounds will be posted here following each drawing.
  • sweepstakes now has a minimum requirement of 25 entries to end so if 25 entries are not made before end of two weeks of running the current period will then be extended until 25 entries are received.


P.S please write any suggestions in comments if you have any or questions

 

Proof of Donator Packs:

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Mentions: Doomlegion [3563386] · Donator Pack Lottery

Doomlegion [3563386]

Winner was Postman666 the only person who entered 😂 literally 100% chance of winning. I guess nobody wants donator in game. I will be closing down the sweepstakes unless somehow more people show interest in these forums

Trappin [1957307]

Plus he let his multi account win a Donator pack. He could of done that too scam or possibly make it look like he wasn’t just inside trading to himself by creating the whole forum to throw everyone off.

Doomlegion [3563386]

y’all are posting on the wrong forum the sweepstakes was moved to the link I posted before I’ll edit it in the main post to it’s not a scam how could there be a scam if one player entered wtf? Yeah he’s in my faction not my fault nobody cares to join lmao. Besides I’m making a video of the next winner anyways so y’all are blowing smoke yo ur own ass

MrNoggins [2741991]

And they were recruited to a small faction one day apart :0

It's almost like they matched my search terms of new player, decent level, shows promise.

But they're in the same faction it must be rigged ;0;

Or there was one entry and it was a fac mate helping another fac mate.

 

Rack off you wop, use your brain and go get yourself some actual multi reports

Trappin [1957307]

Here me out

 

  • MrNoggins [2741991] Main account 
  • Postman666 [3562619] new account 
  • and 
  • Doomlegion [3563386] 2nd account 
  • All the same person!

Mentions: Doomlegion [3563386] · MrNoggins [2741991]

EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

"By reading you agree you have a low IQ."

 

Tibia honest, that's pretty humerus.

 

Good thing I have free will, I can openly decide between chosing to agree or disagree with people and not wholeheartedly reading into their false information/propaganda. That or claim I can't read, like MrNoggin.

 

 

"Don't forget to add makerius cause we live in the same house and I referred him to torn 🤷

 

I am become SMTH"

 

I guess he could argue the same about my in-game spouse and I, since I referred my irl enby partner and live in the same house. I guess I am become SMTH, too.

 

Are we truly breaking the Multi-Account rule?