.
Caution
Started by Doomlegion [3563386] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 53
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RealTeel [3008047]
· 19 likes ·
Okay bud. Like I said, touch grass ..... Lol Edit: also the thread in question, for your viewing pleasure . https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=15&t=16449270&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25704925 Edit2: fixed link - Mikzcool [3203942]
· 11 likes ·
I know ReelTeel IRL and in people's dreams and he would never do this. - RealTeel [3008047]
· 9 likes ·
Mentioned in this thread
RealTeel [3008047] ×1
Who's Mickey? Can we get their profile to come up by hovering over the name too?
I know ReelTeel IRL and in people's dreams and he would never do this.
Mentions: RealTeel [3008047]
Oh no, my positive forum review income!
edit
🍿🍿🍿
.
Okay bud. Like I said, touch grass ..... Lol
Edit: also the thread in question, for your viewing pleasure . https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=15&t=16449270&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25704925
Edit2: fixed link
Mentions: Donator Pack Sweepstakes
Oh dear you've alerted omanpx, next forum will be the fedded archives
.
Well, this is going well...
.
Yet you are the one crying like a baby.
Grow up.
.
I once saw a forum post about ReelTeel (it was this one) so I know I'm fully qualified to say that he would unequivocally, without a doubt, never do this.
.