Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rock,Paper,Scissors??

Started by Pocito [2836012] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 329 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pocito [2836012]

Hey so I haven't played in a while, so Im seeing a badge or something with paper I'm so confused?? Why is that there? Did I earn it? Is it calling me weak? Can I like change it?? Id love some information on it.

EigenGrau [3278579]

There is no known meaning to it, nor any discernible effect.

 

The only known things are:

  1. number goes up if you defeat someone your Rock/Paper/Scissors beats 
  2. number goes down if you get defeated by someone who beats your Rock/Paper/Scissors
  3. if your number is zero, your Rock/Paper/Scissors switches to the one of your attacker
  4. you should be asking this in Questions.