Do these unlock as we progress or they are locked as in they haven't been released yet?
Missions
Started by Kraelith [3540764] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Amanda [7] ×1
You need to keep doing missions to unlock the hidden missions. Plus your mission level will drop over time so you need to keep doing them
They are not released yet.
I personally am not aware of plans for them to be released anytime soon either.
There are npc's in the system .. eg ..
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=7
But no missions as yet .. soon(TM) apparently
.. ;)
Mentions: Amanda [7]
Yeah did a quick check and this (the last paragraph) is the latest mention of new mission givers that I found in the announcements. And with just the Crimes 2.0 and OCs 2.0 alone the work on the new mission agents will probably start in about a decade or so.
I'm pretty sure I fairly recently saw some kind roadmap detailing all the updates that are being worked on and their stage of completion but can't seem to find it so I would be grateful to anyone who can provide the link.