Considering crime is one of the 'playstyles' that's advertised for torn, and with the new Crime 2.0 and OC 2.0 growing the area, it would be nice to get a dedicated Crimes forum akin to "Company", "Stock Market", "Poker" etc. Racing and Missions have their own forums, and I think Crime is at least as big if not bigger than those topics now.
[100R+] A Dedicated Crime forum
Started by Corvidae [1879936] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 93 / 93 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 93
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 30 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Knirt [3033570]
· 10 likes ·
Yeah, now that you said it I don't know why it's not already here...we have a dedicated paranormal forum so...
Yeah, now that you said it I don't know why it's not already here...we have a dedicated paranormal forum so...
bump
bump
bump
bump
Agreed
I concur
agree
bump
Crime is fun
bump
up
up
R+
bump
up
up
bump
up