Hey folks!
This post is mostly for players starting their journey in Torn City.
I would love to offer my help whether you're unsure about game mechanics, hesitant to post on the forums, or just looking for general advice, I’m happy to assist—completely free of charge.
I do not need money, xanax or anything else in return and won't be asking for such either.
Feel free to hit me up if you need any guidance, explanation or whatsoever.
I am quite active, so you should expect a quick reply. :)
While I’m still relatively new in the grand scheme of things, I do enjoy reading guides on anything and everything to better myself and willing to pass this on.
P.S.: If you are an older player with not enough time on your hands, then feel free to pass my name on to your newbie friends or faction mates!
Mentions: Lantian [3029152]