Whats y'all favorite game mine is probably Fortnite yes I know I'm old
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mine is FOOTBALL MANAGER, even though they cancelled the 2025 version, for the first time since 2005 (when the series started).
Most played by me were: FM2008, FM2013, FM2015 and FM2022.
mhm nice
Borderlands 2
All time favorite? It's Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Never heard of it
Yu-gi-oh Master Duel
i know modern yugioh is very broken with all the combos and handtraps. But playing yugioh as a non-competitive game with friends is super fun. You can play any structure deck (non-meta deck) that the game has to offer, and it was 100% free deck.
If you have a friend 10/10 games, if you try competitive with 0 knowledge it is 2/10
Have to agree with your take on the game here. Competitively YGO is a nightmare. Playing with friends and making broken/fun decks that aren't meta is so much fun.
Road Trip Adventure. So many childhood memories and is so much fun even today. Never played any other ChoroQ games, but that doesn't matter to me.
Spore - EA entertainment
Just a fun alien/monster character creation based evolution game that allows the user freedom to make wacky creatures that go through different stages of evolution. From eating other cells to conquering planets in a spaceship you designed and made.
The creating is basically freedom there's even cheats to make it even more free but mods were the true no limit gameplay, though the sad thing due to it's age and lack of sequel its been forgotten and mods have become hard to come by.
THOUGH the creature stage is defo the most fun part in my opinion.
I think The Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary Edition is the best game I've ever played.
First played Settlers on the Amiga 600. Got Settlers 2 the day of release in 1996! Still go back and play the remake today.
MW2 PS3
Thats my 2 favorite game
All Time? Suikoden II, I still play it (not gonna say how, hehe) but I'm glad KONAMI remastered I and II and it just came out Mar 6. It's on several platforms and it's about $50, well worth it for the nostalgia I think. Sadly, I haven't had the extra $50 to buy the remasters bundle (not available separately unless you pirate it) so I've been playing it a different way.
Path of Exile + TES V: Skyrim
Skyrim only modded. And PoE only, when I am ready to give up my life for a few weeks.
Last Oasis hands down. even though its dead atm :o
Idk if I could pick a true favourite but fallout new vegas would certainly be a top contender. It's fun, plenty to do and even if there's a bit of the classic jank with the physics engine it's still plenty fun.
Yakuza 0
Elden Ring and Cyberpunk are dear to me atm. But I used to be heavy into the fallout games.
Fallout The Elder Scrolls Dishonored GTA Watch Dogs but this could change