Hello all I am a new player. I would like to know the best way of earning some decent cash to make progress just a bit quicker. I don't know alot about this game so I'm still learning. Thank you
Looking for quick cash
Started by Wardkieran [2194047] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentions: Guide list
This thread has been moved to Questions & Answers
Take a look at Baldr's guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
Do your new player missions and advance yourself to level 5 to unlock more missions.
Inevitably you'll want to get to level 15 to unlock traveling for much better income generation.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice