I wanted to give Forgery a try, but it doesn't seem to be working out for me.
I've gotten to level 3 max, and I just keep Critical Failing, is this normal? 39 Success, 67 Fails and 13 Crit fails?
Forgery - Am I doing something wrong?
Started by DannyzUK123 [3586134] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Forgery is a more difficult crime, You should focus on the first row for a couple months and get a couple things to 100 before trying the crimes in the third row
Wait till you try burglary, that's some criticals let's me tell you
Basically it is too hard for you currently, you lack the required crime experience.
Emforus primer is a good introduction and has guides on each of the crimes released so far.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=61&t=16385729
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] A Criminal Primer