Is there a guide that breaks down the profitability of the different wallets and what the percentage is for getting each item possible in said wallets?
Does this guide exist?
Started by kenrick123 [3288771] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Not sure if any help:
I have these stats as well, I was contemplating creating a guide similar to Emforus crimes 2.0 guides. Just something to give a detailed percentage point on how likely you are to get certain items and possibly make money. I haven't been able to find anything other than what you have. If it doesn't exist, I might see if I can get some sponsors to help fund such a guide and pay back what is opened in the wallets/ supply packs!
That sounds cool.
I am personally not aware of such guide.
Happy to provide data if it's helpful.