Faction War Helper
I just started, but I saw scripting is super important to big groups, guides talk about the best scripts, so I reached out to a staff asking about the rules around scripts, and since this isn't automated it should be fine!
This tool is run from the home page, aka Index.php, and Uses the API key to Request information about your target faction. It then displays the users in order from lowest to highest level, Highlighting players below/equal to your level in green. It also adds an attack button to players who aren't hospitalized/traveling so you can easily move to the attack page!
This is based off a few different scripts I've seen, but I'm hoping it helps people with their wars!
It auto-updates the data every 30s, or when the page is reloaded, and will keep the ID of the last faction queried. Have fun, and play safe!
Update: On it's own, it helps users pick targets, see who's available to attack, and easily attack multiple people in quick succession. It can be used by large factions to better track live targets, without a need for external webhooks!