Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rabbit Response Bugged?

Started by ForeverHydrox [2753560] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
IndyCision [2597200]

Did you defeat all 3 within 10 minutes (after attacking the first you have 10 minutes to attack the other 2, so your deadline was 18:36:32)

The screenshots are only from attacking one player.

 

 

Edit: My mistake, you had already defeated the first two. Very strange!

 

What are the times in your log from accepting the mission and attacking the other 2 players?

The 10 minutes didn't start until 16:28:34

ForeverHydrox [2753560]

I’ll post the whole log, but I walked the first guy, hit him, and hit the 3rd. 1 and 3 logged, second shows at chain 2.

 

luckily I can redo it all and hopefully it takes.

 

but wanted to make it a point. I’ll report back tonight when I try again