Selling my 9* pub. I make 35m$/week selling trains in rotation.
Advertising : 35m$/week
Gross income=12m$/week
For the owner : 50 Manual, 50 Intelligence and 50 Endurance every day
Open to offer.
Started by Argozdoc [2116723] on in Company Discussion.
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Selling my 9* pub. I make 35m$/week selling trains in rotation.
Advertising : 35m$/week
Gross income=12m$/week
For the owner : 50 Manual, 50 Intelligence and 50 Endurance every day
Open to offer.
what is your price
I'm the owner, you can negociate with me too ;)
b
b
b
up
I'm the owner, you can negociate with me too ;)
up
b
up
up
b
up
up
b
b
b
b
b