Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty 2.0

Started by AimiYoshikawa [3032642] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

topace103 [2812566]

The new icon is complete ass. An orange dollar sign does not make me think I have a bounty on my head. It makes me think I need to pay someone. The old icon felt like I had a target on my back or had placed a target on someone else’s back. Just why?

Xerra [2775419]

Give us a smoking gun icon for bounty warnings.

 

Or maybe a green leaf icon because they get most of them anyway.