Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tattoos !

Started by IrisNepthys [3528214] on in Art & Literature.

27 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

rxlyaT [1846660]

Alright, I got my first just under a year ago, and I now have 3. 

 

I got the Blink 182 lyrics to I Miss you above my knees (not the whole song, just 'Where are you? And I'm so sorry' 
Why? Huge Blink fan, have been since I first knew what music was and, always wanted my first tattoo to be blink related. 

 

Second, I got 1994 on the back of my upper arm (above my elbow)

Why? It's my birth year. I'll be adding more to that area soon Ifamily related things) 

 

Third, I got a sillouette of Lil Peep on my forarm. 

second to Blink/Tom Delonge when it comes to my music tatste. His music has got me through a lot in life. :) 

 

Happy to share photos if you want. 😊

IrisNepthys [3528214]

Took me many years as well. What made me do it was finding the artist and art that was just- exactly what I wanted. I went for it instantly. 

IrisNepthys [3528214]

The Blink tattoo made me giggle (in a good way) cause whenever I hear someone say '' where are you ? '' I just HAVE to sing back '' AND IIII'M SO SOOOORRY ! '' 

So I love the concept ! 

Lasky [1718783]

Yeah I'm pretty indecisive in general and like to overthink so it's been 14 years since I first wanted a tattoo and I've yet to take the plunge. Many of the tattoo ideas that I had when I was younger; I really wouldn't want them on my body now so it's probably for the best that I didn't get them x)

 

Atm I want to get both of my daughters dob in roman numerals, either on my legs (stealing from rxlyaT as that placement looks sick imo) or on my ribs/chest. And I kinda wanna get some other minimalist tats, but not 100% sure what and where.