It's been a long while since I was here folks, new job kicked my butt, but I'm back, and with a better version of an older script!
Previously, I had a script that notified users when Shop Security went down, and now, I've added to it!
I've added the Pickpocketing system, along with alerts for it. It's definitely not done yet, I'm going to add shortcuts to the pages from the alert, so simply clicking the alert can drag you over, but that'll be later.
For now, enjoy these screenshots, and the script! The separate values are color-coded, so it's easier to understand them <3
The Script~
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[Script] Torn Crimes Notifier!
Started by QueenLunara [3408686] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- masheen [2625139]
· 5 likes ·
Hello Phantom! https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2186323
Mentioned in this thread
Ph-N-Tm [2186323] ×1
Mentions: Ph-N-Tm [2186323]
Lol, you've got the wrong person <3
This is the newer version of an older script I made a few months back, feel free to check my forum posts ^^
It's based off another user's code, but mine is better
That's fine, I'll continue to believe you are that account I linked.
You're welcome to your own opinions, I suppose, but sullying my name by claiming I'm a banned player is just rude. I wish there was a rule against that, but this game is meant to be widely unmoderated in that regard...
My name means Flower, Luna means Moon. It's two very different origins, Plus Lunara is Persion, and Luna is Mexican.
Ye Beesoos stop being so smug!
"It's been a long while since I was here folks, new job kicked my butt, but I'm back, and with a better version of an older script!"
you are 6 months old, what is a long while for you? 👀
And dont listen to -beesus-, he's a weeb 👀👀
I mean, I played every single day for my first few weeks! Having to take a multi-month break sucked, but I was working two jobs, and getting overworked extremely