I've already achieve CS 100 on every crime and now I don't know what crime to do
Usualy I do disposal for the Merit and then forgery ID badge because I think is good for the money
For the money, walhat crime should I do?
Started by Shirohige [1590677] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I've already achieve CS 100 on every crime and now I don't know what crime to do
Usualy I do disposal for the Merit and then forgery ID badge because I think is good for the money
For the money, walhat crime should I do?
Personally I would focus on the crimes that affects OC 2.0 but at the end of the day it's your game, what suits your play style
Best money currently consists of pickpocketing cyclists only, abandon dead bodies, and scamming (1m+ emails and being picky with targets), though if you haven't gotten every unique a lot of those outclass those averages