Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Torn Race Manager

Started by GNSC4 [268863] on in Graveyard.

58 replies · 2.54k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kwack [2190604] ×1

GNSC4 [268863]

I have written this script loosely based on Shlefter Script. 


 

Features List:

 

  • Auto Join Race based on Preset
  • Create Race with 1 Click after Preset Creation
  • Alerts when you are not actively in a race or waiting for a race to start
    • Alerts are clickable to show a button layout of your create a race presets to create a race from anywhere in torn.
    • Race Alerts must be enabled in the Race Config GUI
  • Filters for Custom Racing page
  • In Tab Custom Race Refreshing (no need to reload the full page to find races anymore)
  • Race Creation URL is handed without loading the URL so you don't run into refresh issues failing to create a race on refresh
  • Amazing GUI Graphics
  • Key Parts Displayed in Car List Dropdown for easier determination of which car to use.
  • One Click Racing now works again for PDA
  • One Click Offical Races

 


 

Known Bugs:

 

  • None Currently Known

 


 

Installation:



Tested On Chrome with TamperMonkey and on Torn PDA


Torn PDA is now Fully Compatible as long as you install it using the link below. 

 

 

Terms and Conditions

 


Staff edit: automated scripting






Mentions: [Script] One click race start

GNSC4 [268863]

Patch Notes

 



2.35   Changed GMT for TCT

 



3.0.3  Major Version Update Added 1 Click Race Buttons

 


 

3.1.1 

  • Updated the GUI to look nicer and be scrollable for smaller screens.
  • When the GUI opens, the Torn Banner is not clickable, nor can you scroll the background. This change was made for mobile users predominately
  • Removed pop-ups on Race Creation
    Race Creation now opens a new tab, so you don't have a tab open that continues to create the race (close this tab after the race is created or navigate away)
  • Fully Compatible with Torn PDA as long as GMforPDA is installed and set to run at start

 


 

3.1.5

  • Added Fetch Url instead of creating a new tab for race creation 
  • Added Status Bar for Quick Buttons to display Success or Error Messages on creation
  • Made race name requirement more obvious and removed fall back default name

 


 

3.1.6

  • Updated namespace for better compatibility with Greasyfork
  • Added page refresh 1.5 sec after race creation, allowing time for user to see Success or error message in status box before refresh

 


 

3.5.0

  • Fixed Timing issue with Presets
  • Added Race Filters to Custom Events Page
  • Added Presets for Auto Join
  • Added Auto Join Feature with Selective GUI
  • Added You are not in a race Alert to the top of all Pages
    • Alert is clickable and shows presets for fast-launching races from any page
  • Added a lot of debug code to F12 console just in case there are any issues with the new features (will remove a few days after release if no issues are reported)

 

 



3.5.1

  • Fixed Auto Join error on loading from non-custom Race Page
  • Known Bug - PDA support is broken. looking into it as quickly as possible to get a patch released.
    • Auto Join Race is working on PDA, Detecting Race started and Creating 1 click races is not functioning on PDA at the moment working on it as quickly as possible
    • PDA Auto Join drop-down currently allows you to choose more than one track, this does not work as it was not an intended feature. Only select one track per preset.

 


 

3.5.8

  • Fixed time issue (Again, sorry!)  
  • Fixed GUI that doesn't always show the save option for Auto Join.  
  • Fixed issue where Cars were not always found.  
  • Added Cars ID to the saved presets instead of searching for it each time (saving API key usage; why didn't I do this from the start?). 
  • Fixed Creating Races from inside of the GUI 
    • PDA is still bugged for presets; I'm trying to fix it, but I thought I'd release this update for PC while I continue to work on Torn PDA.

 



3.5.9

  • Added Key Parts to the Car Dropdown - To determine which car is which when you have multiple of the same car type

 


 

3.6.1

  • Renamed Script to Torn Race Manager to align with all the added features.
  • Added ability to minimize the Preset GUI on the race page.

    • To Maximize the GUI after minimizing you must click the top of the maximize button (This is a bug I'll fix it but I'm going to be out of town for 4 days so I wanted to get this out before I left)

 


 

3.6.3 

  • Fixed Quick Launch Presets for PDA

 


 

3.6.12

  • Fixed Race Alerts for PDA
  • Added delay before checking for Race Alerts so that it doesn't appear before checking for a race.
  • New Race Detection Method that is more reliable but requires Icons turned on if disabled with a script or settings it will not function

 


 

3.6.26

  • Added some changes for mobile or extremely small screens to make the GUI's be centered on the screen and stay within screen borders

 


 

3.7.0

  • Added Support for Official Race Presets
  • Modified the CSS styling to match for a better presentation
  • Added Max and Min Driver Filters
  • Added a Hide Full Races Function
  • Added a Set Min and Max Drivers to Auto Join Function

 


 

3.7.1

  • Fixed Minimize/Maximize Button not being pressable across the entire button

 


 

3.7.3

  • Fixed a bug in Official Race Creation causing it to wait for you to pick a car. Now, it correctly picks the car required to start the race.
  • Kwack [2190604] fixed Torn PDA compatibility we no longer require GMforPDA
    • If you are already using the script on Torn PDA you must delete the script and install from the new Script Link for it to be applied.

 



3.7.5

  • Fixed Official Race Bug added last update

 


 

3.7.8

  • Changed some GUI Elements
  • Brought Code further into Torn Code Compliance

 


 

3.7.10

  • Fix CSS issue with GUI

Mentions: Kwack [2190604]

Syder [2867594]

Click Race Config  on the raceway screen (shown above)

And the screen shown below will pop up allowing you to make presets for your own custom races.

Very useful tool.

EuSouODougras [2480891]

Awesome work! Simple and very very very effective!!!

 

Easy to set up different presets and even easier to create and join races with a single click!

 

Thank you for that!

GNSC4 [268863]

You can see them by going to start race and hovering over the pick this car option it will tell you the ID in the link generated

Another option is to generate a private race with each one, one at a time to learn their ID's

Scooper54 [2594546]

Not sure what I did wrong but when I set up an overnight race preset to start at 1am it started as soon as a 2nd person joined

GNSC4 [268863]

Thank you. After looking at the code. I found my mistake. It seems like I somehow broke the UNIX timestamp conversion during one of the updates. I am fixing it in this update.

GNSC4 [268863]

heading to bed will have an update for PDA tomorrow. for now, auto join does work so I suggest joining others races until I can get the patch out sorry for the inconvenience 

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer

The other one click race script checks the cars for their setup (e.g. TL3, DS3, etc.) which seems more intuitive than a car ID, perhaps you're able to add that as well?

GNSC4 [268863]

looks like when I released 3.5.1, I mistakenly edited an older version of the code reintroducing the time bug, ill get that fixed right now

GNSC4 [268863]

I have all the PC issues fixed, working on PDA issues right now then I’ll be releasing an update, after that I’ll work on adding part descriptions to the car selection section for easier identification of the vehicles

GNSC4 [268863]

Added ability to minimize the Preset GUI on race page, to Maximize the GUI after minimizing you must click the top of the maximize button (This is a bug I'll fix it but I'm going to be out of town for 4 days so wanted to get this out before I left)