Heey
What do people think about this new game Split Fiction ?
I've been wondering if my fiançé and i should invest into buying this game or not. For our budget, it's a little bit pricey so I wanted to know what's the Torn people's opinion on it.
We loved It Takes Two an we play together on games like ; Grounded, Marvel Rivals, Bloodhunt
Split Fiction
Started by IrisNepthys [3528214] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
From what I seen it's just a new It Takes Two, but better