Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Update We Need

Started by MrRightSA [2652679] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 661 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

MrRightSA [2652679]

We've seen new icons added yesterday.  And maybe a crime coming at some point.  But for a day now, this is still actually driving me crazy.  I can't be alone.

 

 

Can we get you all to order this least to most expensive?  I mean, it looks like it's alphabetised.  Which is... one way to do this.  But I could also organize my clothing by type and not by colour - so all of my socks are in one drawer, and all of my t-shirts are in another.  So yes, it's an order...  but dear God, WHY? 

 

My OCD (which is not normally very active) is going bonkers on this one.

 

Please?

Camellia [2758196]

Asked CatGPT, it got hair all over my laptop and knocked my tea over before demanding more food. Answer unclear I'll ask then again tomorrow.