Just installed it on TornPDA (v3.7.1) and, I'm having some issues with it straight away.
I entered a public API key, left the other options as-is and then attempted to click the checkboxes. It entered the maximum available quantity right enough but, nothing in the price box; boxes that were empty remained empty, ones that had a previous price saved from a recent sale, stayed unchanged (I clear the apps cache at least twice a day, so that's not the issue.)
I then tried 'Item Market' rather than the default 'Market Value', no change. Same with the Bazaar option. At some point, the "clamp" checkbox became selected but, not by me, as if the script did this on its own (sentient vibes, much 😬).
I gave the $ feature a shot and that does add a 1 into the price box, however, even after deselecting the $, it auto-enables any time I return to my add items screen (or even just refresh the page,) meaning that I need to actively deselect it every time, now.
I did notice that the saved prices (I assume by the website) do change colour after I leave the item add page then return to it, no change occurred previously by simply refreshing the page.
The script also doesn't seem to save the API key, despite me hitting the "Save" button, as it asks me for the API key every time i try to use those checkboxes. Is there no way for it to just use the default TornPDA API key, the way numerous other scripts function? It might at least solve this final issue. 🤔