Well this has been educational gentlemen.. nothing that can be said will convince any of you that what you all are certain to be true,,,so I will just say that I appreciate the education from the ones that took the time to actually pm me and explain why everyone was saying what they were. The rest involved. Thank you for the entertainment. I have discussed with staff and explained the situation and I suppose it will be up to their decision of whether or not they believe what is the truth. Good day ✌️
...
Started by GLTRBNYCGL [3449115] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 0xHemlock [2662912]
· 8 likes ·
Once again with the wrong account. 2nd time in the same thread. How embarassing. - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 6 likes ·
Bump up [image: media1.giphy.com] - straylight [2340312]
· 5 likes ·
Wrong account champ you also don’t need this many bumps
Bump up
Bump up
Bump up
Bump up
Wrong account champ
you also don’t need this many bumps
lmfao, bro kinda selfreported.
What do you mean?
Who self reported?
What is it that I'm missing here
Once again with the wrong account. 2nd time in the same thread. How embarassing.
What are you talking about wrong account
both the same age!
Omanpx, do your thing!
Omanpx's hand hurts, I think it's someone else's turn to "do the thing". Bro's gonna get tennis elbow
You have a different player who is like 10 numbers away from your player ID, presumably created at the same time, who is bumping your thread with the exact same words as you.
You donut.
Took them a week to find each other and marry, which is why I doubt it's his gf.
Only 2 trades each, probably cleaning out the items/ dollars she accumulates.
Even if this is a multi, it's not helping his game any though.
Until it wins the jackpot.
only uses his multi to bump up his threads