Hello,
I am trying to upload my GIF as my profile. I made the GIF smaller and it download on torn but when I click it as set profiles it goes to crop mode then it will not show movements in my profile. Anyone can help??
Started by ZaxHunter [3306002] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
I am trying to upload my GIF as my profile. I made the GIF smaller and it download on torn but when I click it as set profiles it goes to crop mode then it will not show movements in my profile. Anyone can help??
check the dimensions there are certain parameters maybe your gif is too large?
re edit it in your gif maker to the right size before trying to import it. should fix it
it work out. thanks guys