Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Ultr4Vi0let [2887202] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Ultr4Vi0let [2887202]

Hello all! Hope you're all good. 

 

Auctioning this piece, hope you like it. 

 

Min bid 15m. Increase min 2m. 

 

 

WINNER:  BRANDYQHQ - 30m (thank you!)

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I realized I never said thank you to all the people in this forum who helped me learn PS, so I wanted to mention some names like: Cl3ric0l, Truc, TheBurninator, KingABZ, Sectory... Also the ones who have inspired me like AK-74, Lmage, IxantxI, Sakra, The name changer CV I first met as DietDrPepper, lol, and so many others. It's been really fun and I've enjoyed a lot learning with all of you guys since day one, the competitions, the mystery boxes, the surprise gfx exchanges, and everything. TY!  (Sorry if you helped me and I haven't mentioned you, it's been a while since I took a break)

 

 

 

Edit: Btw, if anyone is interested, I'm selling spied stats     full spied stats for $3 mill and  partial  (2 random stats) $1.5 mill.