Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pi aursrip problem

Started by howlerpro [3236566] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
howlerpro [3236566]

I just got an pi with an airstrip fro 55mul for 100days and it said I couldn't fly with airstrip. I then did the same with another one that said it has an airstrip and it did not and I have now spent alot of money. Can I please get a mod to help me with this?

 

21:07:21 - 15/03/25 You started renting the Private Island property with 3,725 maximum happiness from RDuarte86 at $495,000 for 100 days

20:56:07 - 15/03/25 You started renting the Private Island property with 3,725 maximum happiness from Pawsy at $55,000,000 for 100 days