I get the green beer but where are the green eggs and ham? The Leprechauns and the rainbows with the machine gun turrets from Rust guarding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? William Wallace? Garden Gnomes?
Started by Muffdiver [3611936] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I get the green beer but where are the green eggs and ham? The Leprechauns and the rainbows with the machine gun turrets from Rust guarding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? William Wallace? Garden Gnomes?
You'll have to just use your imagination for some of those things.
I believe in you.
Well, Torn doesn't have any snakes, so it seems St. Patrick is still doing the Lord's work.
Is it the leprechauns with the machine guns? Or the rainbows? Or are the rainbows machine guns?
Come back when you have your facts straight.
Not Pictured: Something Irish.
If you take some LSD here in Torn, you can see everything you want to see.
Green eggs? In a few weeks.
I just lost "The Game"
William Wallace was scottish.
Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a religious and cultural holiday held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
I have plenty of green eggs.
My guy just wrote the plot for an R-rated Dr. Seuss war movie. Let him cook... or actually, maybe take the stove away.😭💀
Beer reporting in.
Ah you again, did you muff the divers like I told you to?
You should make 5 more GD post 👍
Oh god buddy it’s too late to grave this
We do not like green eggs and ham
We do not want them with a buff
We do not like them silly Muff!
Nothing you said in your post was even related to Ireland, FFS.
Let me guess, american?
What do you mean- oh.