Bump
sold
Started by Habib [2278127] on in Properties.
Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Rental market has many 4225 pi with 869k per day. this guy here takes 20 flower worth avg 50k, that is 1m/day for 3350 pi.
4225 happy for 869k/day
3350 happy for 1m/day
unless I am getting something wrong It is noobtrap
Yes youre getting something horribly wrong there mate. Renting off the market is pure rent, after renting for 2 years, you own absolutely nothing. After 2 years of flower running with me, you own the pi yourself.
In those 2 years, you would have lived in pi while flower running. Also in 2 years you would have paid 720m to 750m which is around 120m to 150m over the pi cost of 600m. Its the best bang for buck deal for pi there is.
Only the finest of smart arses cant see this.
Buying a pi in itself is a noobtrap my friend. There is also no guarentee that either of the participants will play the game in two years time, making it a good deal for you.
its funny how your renters are downvoting me, but good luck to all involved.
Bump
Bump
Bump
I have no idea why anybody would think this was a good idea to do
Im sorry, I am new, maybe I understand Something wrong, But If someone Just rents a PI for example for 12M for 30 days(3775 Happy), then they can fly and earn Money everyday for themsleves. In 2 years its definitely possible to get enough money, to get your own PI.
If Im wrong please correct me, I am Just saying all of this to learn :)