Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Handheld Gaming

Started by narO [2312928] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
narO [2312928]

I've been super into handhelds lately, they're just so easy to whip out and play, between my Miyoo mini, Vita and 3ds I pretty much have access to any handheld games you could want from the 1980s-2015

 

 

What was your favorite Handheld console, and what games did you enjoy the most on them? 

Ptilops [3256971]

Got a blue original ds for christmas one year. Nintendogs, animal crossing wild world and pokemon mystery dungeon/diamond were my introductions to handheld gaming.

 

Kind of stuck with Nintendo from there for handhelds, had a dsi, 3ds and now a switch. It's crazy how far these things have come.

narO [2312928]

The DS still holds up too! The switch is cool and stuff but it just can't go in your pocket, I wish Nintendo would take a step back and make a new pocketable console. 

EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

I had the original silver Game Boy Advance when I was a kid, that's what introduced me to handheld consoles, like Ptilops, I've mostly had Nintendo handhelds. Some years after that I got a NEW 3DS and then a Switch, but sadly all gone now, my switch broke and I sneakily sold it back to Gamestop without telling them. The 3DS was stolen.

AustinGaming [2865062]

i played handheld games like the gameboy i did play is pokemon red one of my favorites, i used to play on a Nintendo 3Ds when i played some games like super smash bros, mario kart 7 and tomodachi life, for the Nintendo switch i still own the console i still play it today i played pokemon violet and other games 

narO [2312928]

Personally not a fan of the size of those but I know they are pretty damn nice for pretty much any gaming you could want to do