is there a way to tell the FF ratio before attacking?
Fair fight
Started by Eli996 [3073807] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
This is the math behind calculating your fair fight: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Chain#Fair_fights So theoretically yes it is possible to determine, but you would need to know the opponents battle stats ahead of time to be 100% accurate. I believe there are also … - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Yes fair fight is based off of battle stats not level.
This is the math behind calculating your fair fight:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Chain#Fair_fights
So theoretically yes it is possible to determine, but you would need to know the opponents battle stats ahead of time to be 100% accurate.
I believe there are also some tools that can estimate your fair fight ahead of time, but off the top of my head I dont remember any.
There is nothing to do with level right? just BS?
Yes fair fight is based off of battle stats not level.
If you use TornTools, the FF Scouter script is built into it already, you just have to enable it (Warning, the TornTools implementation does seem to cause a lot of lag when it needs to load many users at once - I’ve had to turn it off from displaying on faction pages for example). Otherwise, search for the FF Scouter script (the thread lives in the Graveyard) and you can use it in a browser/TornPDA.
Iirc the person who did the ff script quit and it's not working any more. I use tbs script now but it's always way off for me. Like way off. Says someone has 30m stats when I know they have stats in the 700k. Or billions when only low double digit mils. So I can't rely on it. Ff scouter was amazing.
They did quit but the script still works. You have to have the most recent version of the script and need to log into Tornpal with your API key directly for it to work.
Oh that's good to know! Thank you!