Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing icon bugged

Started by BrotherPigeon [584064] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
BrotherPigeon [584064]

Hello

 

My hotbar of icons (the bit with all the tiny badges, money, points etc below your bars, sorry I don't know the official term) has the green racing icon and is showing "waiting for race to start" even though I finished my last race around 6hrs ago and haven't joined another.

 

Clicking on it takes me to the finished race from hours ago which is showing correctly in my logs.

 

I noticed this on PDA but checked Chrome and it's the same.

 

Haven't checked to see if this will prevent me flying or not but will do so shortly and edit in the finding.

 

I'm sure it's a nothing bug that I could fix by joining a race but just in case it's indicative of a bigger background issue I figured I should report it.

 

Cheers!

BrotherPigeon [584064]

Follow-up: this did not stop me flying but I still have the green racing icon showing "waiting for race to start" whilst in my plane. I imagine using the plane is probably cheating, even if it says the race is open to any vehicle choice.