Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing purchade

Started by UKMC95 [3658508] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
UKMC95 [3658508]

Device: samsung SM-A546B Android: 14 App version: 2.2.15

I'm pretty sure I just made a purchase for around 250 bottles of bear in the bits and bobs shop, I think I was charged and not given the bottles 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You purchased a single bottle of beer. It is not possible to buy 250 items from a city shop because there's a daily purchase limit of 100 items for the city shops. You can check your logs here. 

 

 

Thanks!