Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Reports menu infinitely loading

Started by Roland410 [2790199] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Roland410 [2790199]

I've posted a player report a few hours ago, and wanted to check, if it went through, so I went to the "Your Reports" menu from there, and it immediately gave me the error below, basically telling me to contact staff. When I talked with Shindig, he confirmed it did go through, and that it was fine on his side, so after asking another person, they tried it, and it worked for them too, I made sure to disable extensions, adblockers, tried incognito, even tried on Edge, and mobile (although through TornPDA), but it keeps giving me the same error. Attached a screenshot below.

On desktop I'm using Brave Browser Version 1.77.83 Chromium: 134.0.6998.95 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) with TornTools, uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger (as per above, I tested without them, in incognito and on Edge). On phone, I'm running Android 11 (iirc) and tested through TornPDA.

[image: img001.prntscr.com]

Amora [2763524]

I am getting the following message when trying to view staff responses and reports:

 

There was an error fetching your reports. Please contact a staff member.

 

Lightor sent me here to post!

Thanks,