Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

awareness finds

Started by Carlito [250512] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Carlito [250512]

Do I get more finds by travelling overseas every chance I get?

 

Whats the formula to getting more finds?

 

I'm maxed out in awareness merits.

Lady_White [2676391]

Items spawn at midnight TCT, and only then if you have been online at least once in 24 hours. Activity does not effect spawn rate.

I believe items remain on the map indefinitely (Can't confirm)

Mong [3401450]

Spend those merits elsewhere my guy, I had no merit and found a skateboard, I maxed out merits for awareness week and got fat F all