Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Meeting your idols...

Started by _-_ [1718799] on in General Discussion.

85 replies · 1.27k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
86
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dauntless [1570125] ×1 SPQRobur [3426956] ×1

_-_ [1718799]

If you could meet one person from this game IRL, who would it be and why?

 

I'd like to meet any of the people that decide to post suggestions in GD... to politely tell them to not do that.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I've come across numerous people who've said they f**ked my mum, so I'd love to meet them so I can finally meet my real dad :') 

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Theres a few faction leaders I'd like to have a pint with just to have a chill conversation instead of arguing over text lol. 

 

Met a few people in Dublin the other month wihch was great fun, sad I can't make either the US or UK main meetup this year but always the chance of a mini-meet! 

Camellia [2758196]

Got a couple people who I'd rather never meet IRL,

But picking someone to it's probably going to be Duke, they seems like someone worth chatting with.

Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor

haha_noob, his work aiding children in need within the democratic republic of congo led him down a path of attempting to RMT his account to fund these admirable ventures, a true inspiration and friend

L4suicide [15699]

Barack Obama- I’ve heard many times he has an account on here. I’ve heard people spend $5k real money to get face to face time with former presidents.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

There are several names that have become familiar to me over the past few years I've been active on the forums. Shitposters, regular commenters, and the rare few who post actual useful information. I imagine most are cool, down to earth people as has been the trend for Torn folk I have met.

 

Though there are some I'd like to meet just to fulfill the morbid curiosity that wonders if they're as ...whatever they are IRL as they come across as in the forums. 

Order [1836572]

Boogie, Ken_doll, or Order.. I typically like to keep gaming and life separate but those three would be pretty chill to hang out, but Boogies mom keeps me busy these days.

narO [2312928]

I thought about it for a minute and I realized I wouldn't want to meet any of you f**king nerds irl. 

 

But if I had to choose it would probably be Evil-Duck