I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Chain whip has a wrong item value as it's current selling/buying point. I also cheked the Bazaars current lowest selling point, still around the $2,000 [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Started by Big8Dog [2810800] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Chain whip has a wrong item value as it's current selling/buying point. I also cheked the Bazaars current lowest selling point, still around the $2,000 [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
The Value for an item can spike at times, if there were a few sales of the said item for higher than base price. Players do this at times where they acquire a high quality weapon. If several of such sales take place in a short period of time, the Value of the item can shoot up for a short period of time. This is how the system works at present and is not considered an issue
Thanks..!!