Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

To the marketer...

Started by Aezur [1950769] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
101
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Aezur [1950769]

I'm being hit from all sides with targeted ads for Torn. I can confirm, I am in fact your target audience. I can only conclude from this that you're killing it.

 

[image: media1.giphy.com]

 

Discussion: Are you guys seeing all the effort Torn is putting in to growing the user base? If not, what demographic do you fall in?

 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

That's a you problem as in 20 years, not one advert. Do you understand how to use the internet?

 

No? Probably not for you...

 

f**kwit...

Derivative [2209422]

Almost every other youtube ad for me, is torn. Nice job finding your target audience but unless you want me to make multiple accounts, pls stop harassing me 

Aezur [1950769]

I just took it as the person being good at their job tbh. It gets annoying, but then loops around to being funny again.

 

The ads are wildly misleading.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Like I give a f**k what you think, a web developer who doesn't understand how to block adds...

 

Another marketing arsehole...

 

Dumb arse...

Aezur [1950769]

Why is your assumption that I don't know how to block them and not that I turn them on or off depending what I am doing. You know I am a web developer. You had all the information.

 

Like I said... Funny little man.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Because you are whining about getting adverts, pretty f**king obvious...

 

Go colour something in with your crayons and leave IT to the experts...

ImSteve [2691961]

Prediction: this back and forth continues for about three pages before bogie or a helper pop in and tell Sweeney to stop derailing the thread; Sweeney sulks. 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Which has never happened...

 

A marketing f**kwit claiming they understand IT is a marketing f**kwit licking their monitor as the IT guy told them if it tastes of strawberry, there is an issue...

 

And yes we do it for fun, every f**king week...

Aezur [1950769]

I don't understand marketing, hence the post. And what do you mean "understand IT". Sounds like something someone that don't know shit about IT would say. f**king "IT". Fix a printer, dickhead.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Which says alot about you...

 

Just another jumped up prick that thinks they are special...

 

Web designer...

 

Aezur [1950769]

Information Technology. You know all about it right?

 

You get that is liker 70% of our modern world. f**king marketing is IT you spastic.

 

Edit:

 

Just Grave it here. I was just trying to throw some good vibes at the marketing team, but Sweeney is being Sweeney, so y'know... lets bounce here before he starts spouting lefty nonsense.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I believe the word "spastic" is not socially acceptable, one could say, not pc...

 

And yes, as head of IT, I have met many "Web designers" who know f**k all about any basic IT skills. You prove me right...