Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

To the marketer...

Started by Aezur [1950769] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

There's a good boy, you change your post to hide your truth...

 

Sad little man boy who can't stand up for yourself. And as a 54 year old man, never been called left wing before, so good to see you have your web designer thumb on society...

 

Utter waste of space...

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I did. I saw what you posted. Then you realised that was bad, so changed it...

 

But I saw it, and you know it...

Aezur [1950769]

Oh no, Sweeney is vaguely accusing me of nothing in a weak attempt to put me on the back foot. Whatever am I a gonna do?

 

I love how you always go into your trolling as if the other person doesn't know who you are. You're Sweeney Todd. The pathetic lefty guy that is mad about everything, hates capitalism, and spend his time being mad about everything in a capitalism simulator he plays inside the capitalist world. Cos her hates it. And it makes him so mad. Grrrrrr.

 

You're like the ouroboros sucking it's own dick. Only sadder, cos Ched didn't make a Keepsake of the Ouroboros sucking its own dick to denote how sad it is.

Like I said, grave the thread please.

Rhettoric [2719673]

I see them all the time scrolling through instagram or facebook. My reaction is pretty much the same; sometimes it’s annoying but most of the time it gives me a slight “nose exhale” laugh 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

OK, you are the all powerfull web desisner who gets adverts and I am a pointless IT manager that doesn't. Obviously you know better...

 

I can't grave your pointless whine of a thread. Wish I could. Report this utter shit show....

Sgonzo6Ds [3605413]

Ironically I brought this up in a message to Bogie, but I only started getting Torn ads after I started playing the game so I felt the algorithm was kind of robbing the devs, as I should've gotten ads before I started playing not after lol.

Whom [1832980]

I think it's a feedback loop based on 3rd party tracking cookies so you may not be as intended as you think you just always have TORN in your browser cache and other CRIME keywords oh an you probably type XANAX into keyboard / discord every single god damn day.

advert [2267832]

booyah you're now targetted!

 

02:34:03 - 21/03/25 You added __woodenickle__ to your targets list with the description : targetted ad

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

My takeaway from this is that I am thrilled our ads are not targeting more miserable wankers such as examples in this thread.