- sorry this thread is now closed ..
Nada
Started by -BlackGrey [3621114] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 416 / 416 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 416
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JonnyB [3567478]
· 1 likes ·
Going to the grocery store you all need anything!
.
on the 10th page hahaha
Keeping the game going
Nice
🫣
Fingers crossed
Hi it would help alot thanks
Bingo!
I like turtles and people who’s name start with Q
Slowly but surely... surely, right?
haha the waiting is real lol
I don't want to be greedy just would help
Sounds good. Hope I Can catch a little amount 🦁
are consecutive posts allowed lol?
Hi
hello
second page yet
I honestly dont have Idea Im just bored! xD
I guess not