grave please
Grave
Started by talkingsloth [3623980] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Jinkoha [3372604]
· 9 likes ·
Ships women in wayfair cabinets is pretty f**king hilarious, I think you’re the problem - SexxySweety [671797]
· 8 likes ·
Im not sure this is going to be best way to resolve this! - DuncanTheDrunk [914570]
· 8 likes ·
Ships women in wayfair cabinets got a chuckle out of me. You're not going to get much sympathy here, probably best to grave this.
Im not sure this is going to be best way to resolve this!
It's not cancel culture. It's called you're being a whiney baby and you need to get over it.
This is the way to go, nobody will bounty you now, good job.
What do you suppose the reasons will be for the slew of bounties you get from this thread?
Ships women in wayfair cabinets got a chuckle out of me.
You're not going to get much sympathy here, probably best to grave this.
are you trying to cancel said behavior? ironic no?
Ships women in wayfair cabinets is pretty f**king hilarious, I think you’re the problem
So where did you get canceled? Sounds like you just got slapped, there's a difference.
grave please
00:55:44 - 23/03/25 You placed 1x $25,000 bounties on talkingsloth for a cost of $37,500 : Canceled!
One thing to know as a new player.
Don't post in general chat;)
Too be fair I’ve been canceled by bogie over space monkeys
it's not cancel culture, you're just retarded and being trolled.
I'm looking in all directions but I don't see anyone who cares...
I before graved for no discussion
Is there a tariff on Wayfair Women ? (Asking for a friend. )
Well that's actually helpful. That's what I was looking for. Thanks
/thread
No...this is _definitely_ going to be the best way. This is Torn Problem Solving 101. Baldr's #1 recommended response to people bountying you is to complain in GD.