I bet that other girl would do this in an instant just to prove she's a GIVER. lol
QUESTION
Started by SterlingArcher [1590521] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
expose the whales, kill the game
Most of the whales make it known or are atleast really bad at hiding it.
We're all playing the same game, we all know what methods of money making are, how much you can make and how long it takes.
Net being a public stat, unless you're storing liquid in a faction vault or investing in an abundance of RW weapons to hide it; its pretty easy to see spikes that don't add up to legitimate gameplay; other than maybe a successful stint of gambling.
That's genuinely not that bad. I'm impressed. I've spent nothing. 🤣
Do you remember the name of that thread?
If only we had a Questions forum...
Maybe one day, I would suggest it but we have no Suggestion forum either...
If I may acquiesce... I followed my own comments and found it.
This was Bogie's response to the whole thing.
I am a bit reluctant only because I wish for him to be able to move on with life with as little embarrassment as possible, but I also acknowledge that he may want the story out there just to teach others the danger of following in his footsteps, so to speak.
Thanks!
They won't for the same reason i stopped spending money when i did the math on how much I've spent.
Because people will stop when they see how much they've spent.
No i won't say how much, yes it's embarrassing.
edit - Almost the same. I have almost nothing left because I kept just giving stuff away and gambling. Haven't bought a dp in like 3 years now.
I'm sorry I've got a script that hides all text on forums that's not default formatted
if you want to interact with me you'll have to use muggle letters
For me it's subscriber fee, I actually forgot I was paying it for 6 years and personally believe I've only bought say 30 dps in my total time in the game.
Actually that's reminds to cancel the sub fee.
Nope, if someone has spent money on this game, it's their business.
I know there's an element of 'oh I really play the game because I didn't buy my stats etc' but I don't agree with that.
I personally haven't spent a cent, but that doesn't make my stats any more or less meaningful than the person who did.
In fact I'm really grateful that they have because it supports the game that I enjoy playing.
You can check it trough logs tho.
f**k NO
f**k NO
IT ALREADY HAS THIS
SURE WOULD BE f**kING NICE IF THERE WAS A FORUM FOR QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS, WHATEVER THIS IS
SURE WOULD BE NICE IF PEOPLE WITH 5K DONATOR DAYS AND 1K KARMA KNEW THIS SHIT
edit: come on, torn, at least let me be censored in caps
honor bar does go hard