Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

new Bazaar open

Started by meanace [3639352] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
meanace [3639352]

As a new trader, I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts. I will not rip you off , 100% trust worthy


Currently, I'm dealing in a variety of items including everything shitty, will add more stuff as it comes,

once I'm established i will be buying off players to sell

 

so if you Would  like to avoid market tax inflation when buying from the market?

You can always check out my bazaar, where you won't have to pay any taxes.

feel free to leave a comment

 

Bazaar


Looking forward to engaging with you  and building trading relationships!"