Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Prison vs Undead

Started by Gameplayer75 [2805181] on in Roleplay.

28 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

A remake of the old thread about prisoners and cops fighting the dead.

 

Here, the key roles are the Inmates, who are criminals that have very unique backgrounds relating to their crimes, such as serial killers having more skilled in killing while corrupt politicians are better at spreading propagandas. Police is another key role, having the authority to secure the prison and fundamentally well disciplined and well equipped with gears in the prison armory.

 

The enemies in this thread are zombies and bandits. Anything that threatens the prison are your enemies, even the military. In order to survive, cooperation is a must. The people in the prison must settle with their scores to one another and turn their attention at their enemies.

 

The roleplay can be anything, like creating drama or causing chaos in the prison. The key aspects roleplayers must remember are Police have the most authority in prison and they can put laws that Inmates must abide or they will be punished.

 

Sheet can be customized for the roleplayer's personal style. The sheet must contain a name, their role, and their description. These three must be present in the sheet. Optionals like backgrounds or skills can be added.

 

If the role is not either Inmate or Police, customized roles like Military or Engineers are also applied. The roleplayers that roleplay a non-Inmate or non-Police will start outside prison and try their best arriving in the walled compound.

 

The prison has standard facilities. Cells are where Inmates stay. Dormitories are for the Police. Public places are the canteen, exercise yard, work stations, laundry room, library, and medical office. Private places are the armory, the utility room, the observation towers, and the lockup. Police are the ones that can freely use the private places. Just one Inmate that enter the private place, the Police can either detain them or execute them on the spot. The Police are the lawmakers so they are free to do anything as they please.

 

The world around the prison can be freely explored. Encounters with zombies are a must for conflicts. The missions can be either a supply run or rescue. Get materials so the prison can be upgraded and rescue civilians to gain manpower.

 

That is the gist of this thread. Good luck roleplayers.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

My character:

 

Rondo Miles

 

Inmate: Criminal record: Illegal Arms Dealer

 

Description: A man in his late 20s with a crewcut hair and blue eyes. His skin is light tan and his demeanor is cold hearted. Personality wise, he is stingy and care less of lives of others as long as he gets payed well. Surprisingly a man who values his craft more than anything else. He doesn't make weapons that have less quality. His craftsmanship can be useful for making makeshift weapons that have more quality and durability. He is not well liked by many in prison but he at least allow others to make bargain in this time of crisis.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

Rondo Miles here. And I am imprisoned in Menfall Prison. My past is not important. What is important is yesterday's crisis.

 

The sick people with green faces turned feral and started biting people. And those that were bitten also turned feral. It took Police Brutality to execute the feral inmates. And not long after, the police that were bitten became feral and with no other choice, them too are shot to death. The world have gone crazy overnight. I had a fair share of troubles but not once did I ever experienced this in my entire life. One of my cellmates panicked and talked about zombie apocalypse. It may be that is what is happening and the fact about the ferals supported the claim.

 

The police are hard on us inmates. Some begged to be let out but they received punishment from the police and detained in the cells. I must be careful not to attract ire from the officers of the law.

 

What is important to us is having weapons and information. I believe some snitches among us will have information that we don't know as they frequently kept giving information to the police. And we don't even know who are snitching us. The police must understand that we, the inmates, have the right to fight for our lives. Until that happens, I cannot make weapons or I will be punished. I kept hearing screams from outside and the frequent burst fires from AR-15 carbine rifles. The police have access to firearms. It will be matter of time the police will realize our dire situation that is happening around here.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

It's been days since the crisis started. We learned that the world had gone into chaos. We see military helicopters crashing down and the screams from outside continues. The Police are getting weary from the stress, thus increasing the tension between them and us. I tried to be discreet carving a plank into a usable club that I can use every night. It is thankful that the Police had other thoughts in mind. I can do this crafting without getting disturbed.

 

I've noticed that some of the inmates have formed gangs for themselves. The strong, the smart, and the pacifist. It's hard to converse with others in this current state of the prison. Conflicts from gangs happen and even though it rarely happens, inmates get killed in brawls due to disagreements or settling scores. I did not join a group for my safety. I lay my head down low to avoid attention. It was the right call. I did not get harrassed as much than the others that are sociable.

 

The Police are still wary of us inmates. Their distrustful eyes get our nerves. Inmates protest from this unjust discrimination but who are we fooling ourselves. We all did crime that make us deserve to be locked in this prison. And the Police have the right to be wary of us. The fact that the inmate couldn't even form a unity proved that we ourselves don't trust others.

 

And it is still a wonder what is happening outside. Why are the Police shooting and why are the people outside screaming? Have the Police gone insane or everyone in the world did? It is an answer I couldn't think of unless I went outside and see it with my own eyes. We need freedom. We need to be able to move freely on our own.

KalS0 [3661529]

Name: Miles Piercings.

Age: 33.

Occupation: Gang Leader of Outland.

Inmate: Menfall Prison.

Crimes: Murder, selling drugs & cannabis, selling illegal arms, and kidnappings of various peoples. Previous—scamming people and forgery of work documents (never worked before becoming a gang leader and being within the gang, Outland). He tried applying to a print shop and a local pet store, but no one wanted to hire him saying "He's young and willing to be a criminal!" with the sight of his neck tattoo becoming of what he was as a gang leader of Outland.

Busted or Bought-Out: No.

Appearance: Tanned thick-skinned with a sharp jawline covered with a full-faced short-trimmed beard and short-trimmed "Hitler" mustache. Dark-haired brunette that's rather tall and muscular. He has a black silhouette of a mustang on his neck with the word "BLOOD" in red right under it. The word became what represented the gang leaders of the gang. Seen wearing a black leather jacket and blue denim jeans with black cowboy boots and a dark gray bandana tied around his neck mistakenly covering most of his tattoo.

Background: He is the second in-command but still a gang leader of the gang, Outland. He has seen it all from murders and guts out on the streets to addicts committing accidental suicide from overdosing and drinking. From his traumas, he takes cannabis himself occasionally and drinks the occasional beer and whiskey mixed with honey. He comes from the Midwest, particularly Texas out of all states. The rest of the gang members are more from places like Nevada and New Mexico. It's easy for him to manage the gang with a lot of them being laid-back and easy-going despite having committed the most heinous crimes and murders in Texas. Their rival gang, Swampland, attacks them in Texas despite being a gang based out of Louisiana.

 

Miles Piercings is seen snoozing in his cell with his back facing the wall. His cellmate is fast asleep, as well. Only a couple of cells down is another Outland gang member seen and for crimes far less worse than Miles. Possibly for things like selling drugs and murder. Miles wakes up when the shooting and screaming becomes unbearablely loud. "I wish it would stop. What is going on out there? Jesus Christ. I can't get any good sleep around here anymore." Sometimes he wishes he still carried his revolver, but the cops confiscated it when he was arrested and before he was thrown in the cell a good couple of months ago. His fingerprint was taken and gun zipped in a bag as evidence of his murders of which he went to trial for. There was no way to hide his murders and the other criminal acts he had done of which was testified against him as a criminal mastermind of his gang. One thing he missed having is his dose of cannabis, beers, and whiskey mixed with honey.

 

(This character is heavily based off of my unfinished story, possibly a book, called Shadow. The gang member described in the beginning of Shadow is not a gang leader and is just a gang member.)

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

At this point, having a connection is a must. I need a group that I can entrust my weapons with. This wooden club that I carved using the plank of my bed is quite sturdy enough because I oiled it with the vegetable oil I stole from the kitchen in the canteen. The handle is wrapped with bandages that was once worn by injured inmates who are now dead and shot down by the police. Of course I disinfected the bandages with bleach in the laundry room so no filthy blood stays on the bandages.

 

In the courtyard, I noticed that the police has gotten rather focused on the gate. That meant less guard on us. I could finally propose a plan for escaping this place. I just need to find an accomplice that can help me knock out one of the guards and get their gears so we can be equipped with firearms and batons.

 

I do notice that someone nearby is frustrated. I approach the man and begin to converse with him.

 

I raise my arm and said, "Sup dude. Do you have time to spend?" I was sure I was polite when I said that. Should I introduce myself? I said, "My name is Miles." I think saying my last name is considered a good manner, since we all inmates don't have trust to one another. I wouldn't be revealing what my first name is.

KalS0 [3661529]

Piercings scratches his beard and mustache in confusion. "Are you talking to me? That's your last name. Hell. My last name is probably the worst one here—Piercings. It's from those days of knights that the enemy would get pierced by a lance. You don't want to know my crimes. I'm probably the worst of the bunch. Heh." A full set of teeth are shown within his gums as he smiles. "I haven't gotten in any fights yet and don't plan to. So, where have you arrived from... if you don't mind me asking? What is it you're needing?" He shifts his weight a little bit and crosses his muscular arms. You could see his tattoo on his neck without his bandana covering it as he wore the jail jumpsuit. "These guards are out in the courtyard." The smile disappears and his eyebrows move to form a surprised expression as he looks on towards it and points outward, uncrossing his arms. He looks almost inquisitive about everything around him and the guards like he wants to escape as soon as possible. Knowing him, he'd rather wait until nightfall to act and that the guards are back at the same task in case they turn back too soon.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

I smile at the smart fella who knows what to do.

 

"I'll give you a smashing weapon later at night. Do you think you could take out one of the guards?"

 

With Piercing's huge muscular frame, he is a best person to wield the wooden club that I crafted. We can finally go out of this prison. I was about to leave when I suddenly hear the screaming and the shooting. Just what is the police doing up there? They don't even tell us what is happening. Is this related to that incident where inmates fight brutally one another? The police had gone nuts.

 

I wait for Piercing's reply. I am sure he wants to leave the prison more than anybody.

KalS0 [3661529]

"I probably could. They won't know what hit them." Piercings sizes up Miles but decided to then to look the other direction—to where the guards stood. Seems like he can't do it himself? Hopefully the guards have their rifles falling from their hands as their life leaves their bodies. In his mind, he sounded so cold and untouched about murder—if that even happened, which they'd just be left unconscious. He chuckled and smiled a little bit, showing off his pearly whites. Tiredness was still felt in his sullen shoulders, but he kept them up for as long as he could. "One of mine is still in one of these cells. We'll get him."

They were waiting for nightfall for the guards and their attacks upon them when night fell.

The one Outland gang member looked around his cell for relief from his boredom. He went to go ask his cellmate where the books were, and if the gym area was still open to inmates. Headed off to the gym, he spotted Piercings and poked his head from the entrance of Piercings' cell, which he knew his first name by heart. "Hey, Piercings. Hey, buddy. Same place, huh?" It was as if he greeted him before but forgot. His jail jumpsuit looked a little bit too big for him. They don't size the jumpsuits right sometimes as they're quick to take in inmates and just have things set to make their stay comfortable enough to bear, but it's still rough living. "You going to the gym or nah?"

"Nightfall is when we hit the guards." Piercings looked out at the Outland gang member and pointed his pointer finger at him. "You will make sure to suffocate them."

Under the Outland gang member's bed was some folded cloths with dried rubbing alcohol and vinegar doused all over them. "Ah shit. How'd you guess I did that already? I got that shit doused with both mixes. Maybe it's not formaldehyde, but it does its job as being unpleasant."

"You've done your job right. I haven't seen you up close and personal, but the reports are right. Hand one to me and Miles here." He held out his hand to grab one of the small towels when the gang member went back to his bunk for the towels after hearing that he knew where he kept the towels. "This reeks. Good, but it won't knock them out clean. Are you sure they don't have a bottle of formaldehyde just lying around somewhere? I'll take it for now."

A towel was handed to Miles by the same gang member. "There's a son of a bitch with the same name as me in our opposing gang. He's from around the same area of Louisiana as me. I'd kill that son of a gun just for having the same name. Last name is Grand like Grandpa." He slung the cloth over his shoulder as he looked back out at Piercings. "My brothers are still running around free... Anyways, I'm off for the gym." As he turned to head towards the gym, his black hair was in dreads but tied up. "Hey, new guy! You know how to train for the Olympics?" His body was lean but had muscles—maybe not as much as Piercings. One of the couple of gym dumbbells was grabbed at 15 lb by Grand, and the 35 lb dumbbells were already on the ground from someone recently that had walked off without setting them back up. "I was told only carry what you carry on a daily as your weights! Nothing heavier than you are, too!" Hoping that his voice was heard from across the way from the gym. "Hey, who left these alone here?"

Night was already falling, and night fall was soon to set as the guards were going to close up the gym shortly after Grand got started with the 15 lb dumbbells.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

I already anticipated the guard's schedule. They don't pay attention to us but what's outside. I easily slipped from being locked up and carry wires for me to lock pick the cell doors. It was very easy hiding the wires inside my mattress and they don't notice a hidden wooden club under the bed.

 

I picked mine open and stacked the pillows in a way that it looked like I am sleeping on my bed from the perspective from outside my cell. It takes a little poke and clicks until the cell opened. I carry the wooden club with me and I sneak by, avoiding the flashlight from one single guard guarding the entire west cell.

 

I heard that big guy is by the gym. I best head there. I am surprised that the floodlight is focused outside of the prison instead of inside. The lamp posts are illuminating the pathways around the compound. I best take narrow areas and avoid lit areas as I head to the gym. I spot my guy just about to leave escorted by the guards. I creep by until they turned to a corner which is when I struck the club on the guard's head and Piercing followed through knocking out the other with a chokehold, preventing them to scream.

 

"Ah yes, Glock carry. Take one from him, I'll take mine." I took my share of firearm. I spoke to Piercing. "Let's get out of here with your guy. I can lockpick a cell. I practiced alot. Best not use the gun to not gain more attention." I hand out the wooden club that is crafted just right to be carried in one hand.

KalS0 [3661529]

"They always carry these. You want me to carry that? Alright. And he's here still hanging around the gym like a dumbass. The guards had to kick his ass out to get him to budge." He took a Glock from the holster of the choked-out guard. In his other hand, he took the club and handed it off to Grand.

"Hey, guys. Where are we going?" Grand took the club into his right palm and looked straight at Piercings' amber eyes as if he would startle and attack someone. He looked at Miles afterwards without the same expression and more calmed down. His dark black skin was sweating just at the top of his forehead as it was his nerves of thinking of ever getting shot to death by the guards. Policemen are worse in that case when it comes to accidental deaths when arresting criminals.

"Be a bit quieter, you clown." His voice reached a whisper. "Go on."

"I rather not be a casualty here or out there. I really don't like the idea of lifetime for murders, which I am one." Grand looked on above Piercings head at one of the cameras. "I know these shouldn't be seeing us right now." He takes a homemade shivy and drives it right through the camera lens. "How many do we have left? Who got let out? Just us?"

"Move your feet. Let's just ignore them and go." His pace goes from a small walk to a jog to running.

"You remember my first name, friend?"

"Yes, yes. I have to know every one of our guys' first and last names, especially last names. Catch up."

Grand follows along behind Piercings. "You should catch up on politics here. This is our gang leader, Mr. Piercings. The Swampland man has the last name Rivers. Our soon to-be first in-command gang leader is Harper."

"I don't know how he surpassed me in rank, but he did. He's done far more work than I have. He's younger than me—29 year old fella. Hey, Grand. What's your trife with Rivers?"

"First name. Our enemy? He attacked Harper multiple times on his property in the same year without mentioning who he was. The bastard! I hope he ends his bloodline!" Grand huffs and catches his breath. His fists are clenched all while still wielding the club in his right hand.

"How'd you get word about him?"

"That's all they talk about around Harper when they mention recent enemies. Overheard it."

"Alright. We're almost to the gates." He stops at the edge of one of the gates with barbed wire and lowers himself to lift up someone and their shoes. The shoes they had on were prison slippers with prison socks on.

Grand is the first one to get lifted up as he's the only one with a shivy in hand to cut the wires and chains—had they'd not been strong enough to withstand such a small weak knife.

"I'm getting tired here. Lift yourself over them. There's not much we can do. Jump!"

He jumps and launches himself onto the tall fence. His feet graze the barbed wire part of the fence at the very top. "Ow! That shit hurts! Someone turned the electric part of it off. Thank God." One of his slippers falls off and hits Piercings in the face. It falls off and hits the ground.

"You're next Miles."

 

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

"Thanks Boss." I said as I stepped Piercing's palm and had him lift me up. I jumped but I also grazed the barbed wire. Jolt travels fast in my body. I fell face flat on my face to the ground. I touch and blow my nose. I am glad Grand helped me up.

 

Now here comes the problem. How are we gonna get Piercing over to our side? I look at the surrounding and the wall. The Police begin shooting towards outside and the floodlight is focused to away from the walls toward outside. I commented, "Worse case scenario we will have a gunfight amongst the guards."

 

Where is the exit? There. Just a few walks away and we are free. "Boss, we will find a way to get you over to us. We might find something to cut these wires or turn off the power."

 

For cutting wires on the wire fence we will have to sneak by towards the workstation to get some tin snips or hacksaw. Or we could find a junction box nearby and jam it to turn off the power of the wire fence. I could hear some moans...

 

Wait... Moans? I tapped Grand's shoulder and said, "Someone else is out there. I have a bad feeling ever since the previous massacre incident."

KalS0 [3661529]

Piercings looks up at the fence and the barbed wire. He goes backwards and starts running forward for a leap of faith and manages to wedge a foot into the upper portion of the fence. His muscles almost seize on him because of his weight of the muscle he carries. Managing to have hoisted himself up, he reaches the top of the fence where the barbed wire is and cuts his hand open on accident. It might leave a scar where his hand was cut open. He bares with the pain and lifts himself over the wires.

No power is surging, so there's no chance of electrocution here. The guards flip the power back on for the fence and gates. The exit has no electricity at all going through it. It's guarded by one guard who is by himself. Piercings manages to suffocate him with the towel he was holding on his hand. No need for the Glock he was carrying, but he continues to carry it just in case. One look at Grand and something shows up growling and moaning past the exit.

Grand kicks open the exit door. "We're finally outside. I miss seeing green grass." He lets the other slipper fly off his feet, but he still has socks on. "I'll have to replace what I got on my feet." It had just rained a few days ago, so the ground is still a bit damp from the rain soaking through the ground.

Piercings asked Grand, "What's that out there? I heard it."

"Heard what, man? We're free, brother. Come on."

"Whatever it is. It's growling out there. Listen for a moment before we go on."

A zombie rolls around with half of its body gone and tries to snatch Grand's ankle.

"This? Haha. It's looking for my ankle. Shoot it. Will ya?"

Piercings pulls the Glock to aim at the half-bodied zombie. "You hear anything else before we go any further?"

"That's miles away. Yeah, sure. Not here anytime soon. It was just the one for now."

"Alright. Let's go then." Piercings starts walking away and shoots the zombie with its brains splattered all over the ground. Steps are taken onwards to one of the nearest towns. "Where are we headed to? I'm unfamiliar with this prison and its outter areas. I lived near an area called Leander and next-door to Cedar Park. I know certain areas of Louisiana and where this guy was born." He pokes at Grand in the stomach.

"Quit that. I need food in my system. We have nothing on-hand to eat or drink. We'll die out here before we survive. We need a couple of local maps."

Piercings' amber eyes look towards a close-by road and points outward. "Let's follow here." His Glock is held close at his side but pointed down.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

I keep hearing gunshots even from here.

 

"Just what happened from few days ago? Did the riot made people finally lose their minds?!" I shouted angrily. I never seen this happened before. Actual crazy people just like the inmates that went crazy. We need weapons, food, medicine, and I am not gonna die being someone's lunch.

 

I see the sign that says Carson City. We're in the state of Nevada. I am unfamiliar with the geography around but with this chaos, I don't think people will now mind us breaking into their houses. I picked up a plank and smashed a window in one of the houses.

 

"Let's grab some food in the fridge. I prefer American Plisnear if they have one." I opened the fridge and thankfully its stocked with precooked food inside tupperwares. No alcohol though.

 

We secured food for now and I found knives in their stands. The carving knife is sharp and it is very useful. I take it with me.

 

I look around and see there are stairs towards the second floor and the basement. I look at Piercing and Grand and asked, "Which direction do you guys wanna go? I will go to the basement and haul in a toolbox with me. I can make better weapon for us to use so we can conserve some ammunation from the Glock Carry Pistol."

KalS0 [3661529]

"It probably did," is heard from Piercings' mouth. His voice carries a little through the wind blowing hard. "Nevada, huh? We got some still living here. I'm not as familiar as they would to these parts. New Mexico is a state I'm more familiar with. It's not like Texas but close enough to the border. Nevada's real windy like some of the other states."

Piercings and Grand go inside the smashed windowed house. From Grand, he asks, "There's a gas stove and an oven if we need to heat any of this up. Hope the plastic doesn't melt. Worst of it—hope it's cooked within a few days and pray to God that we don't get sick from cold food."

Piercings sees the knives Miles spotted. He takes one of the sharpest knives out of the holder and grabs a piece of rope that was tied somewhere in the kitchen and ties it around his waist. The knife is put within bounds of the rope-made belt. "There's a basement, too? Yeah, okay. You go do that." Taking from the kitchen again, he finds the second piece of cut rope and hands it to Grand. "To tie around your waist like a belt." A newer knife is drawn from the holder and is given to Grand.

Grand takes the knife and puts it under the rope belt that was tied around his waist by Piercings.

"We'll be outside on watch. Grand will heat some food up on the stove. Right, Grand?"

"Sure, I will." He grumbles a little about it. "I'm not your kitchen wife."

"Sure, you are, darling."

"Oh, come on. It was a joke. Don't go on."

"Women get touchy about their kitchens. You will, too. Just go heat up the food already, darling."

"Are you sure you're not something else? Who was your girlfriend? I got to let her know next time I see her." Grand heats up the food on the stove. The plastic is melting slightly as it heats up.

"She's my wife. Don't rat me out. I feel things when I'm away from her. Don't ask me what's up." There was a bulge in his prison jumpsuit.

"That thing is up. There are no women in sight."

"There was a woman. Sorry for the weird honorifics. That's what triggered me."

"Oh, so some random woman is your darling now? I'm not waiting around here to get shot by one. Snap out of it, Piercings." The food finishes heating up and the gas snaps off. "Next time, we need a lighter. It's done. Get your gay comments outta here."

"I wish I was sleeping with one now. Missing my wife. See, you don't understand what it means to have a wife."

"It also means staying faithful. Haven't you guys been together for 5 years now? No children, huh? What gives? You're not leaving her, are you?"

"No, I'm not leaving her. I still get urges even away from her. You'd think that thing would be faithful. Men used to have to populate the world and be like kings when there's so many children involved in their life and properties."

"I didn't come to this house to be educated in that. Go hide somewhere, man. Nothing's going to help you on that one." Grand takes the Glock away from Piercings. "So you don't accidentally shoot your foot while taking one out."

Piercings goes outside to hide in a bush right near the house and does his business, gasping and choking for air as he does it. He cleans himself afterward with a whizz. Grand doesn't see him neither does Miles. Carson City? Just where are we in Nevada? Maybe a city down is one of our's. The zipper on his jumpsuit is zipped back up. I'd be lucky if I can even buy or steal myself a new black leather jacket along with blue denim jeans. He looks down at his feet, and there's just prison slippers with the white socks poking out. The rope is still tied around his waist with the knife within. A zombie moans and groans a couple of houses down of which is out of earshot of anyone outside. He looks at his hand that was cut open by the barbed wires. I'd be worse off if that we're my leg being sliced open by them. Piercings makes his way back into the house.

Grand forgot to hand the food off to Piercings before he went outside. His food is ice-cold while Grand already ate his food nice and hot. The food is chili with dark red and light kidney beans seasoned with chili powder and seasoned ground beef.

Piercings takes the container and asks, "Did you not take it out of the container? You know there's a pot there—"

"It's dirty. Hell no. Bitch doesn't even wash her shit after she's done. How is she supposed to get married if she isn't already?"

"Come on outside. We're guarding ourselves from those walking dead creatures out there." The Glock is taken out of Grand's left hand. "That's mine, bud."

Grand is the first to step back outside of the house.

Piercings looks out a ways away and spots the zombie a couple of houses down. He aims for the head of the zombie and fires a bullet from the gun chamber as the Glock recoils back. It hits the zombie's head and the brains and infected dark red blood are splattered all over the wall dividing the houses between blocks.

"Let me have a bullet and have a shot with that."

Piercings hands the gun over to Grand.

Grand takes the gun and reloads the gun. He locks a bullet into the chamber before firing a bullet at one of the zombies out in the road by the deceased zombie that Piercings' shot. The bullet hits the zombie in the head as blood sprays out of the broken skull. "Did it not hit the brain?" Just then, the bullet breaks up in the head, and the brain is messed up. He fires another bullet to make sure it dies. The zombie drops dead in its tracks. The Glock is handed back to Piercings.

Piercings takes the gun back from Grand. A sigh of relief is let out. "Good shot." He pats Grand on the back.

"Glad to never have been your enemy." Grand smiles and hugs Piercings. What a sweet moment for the two gang members—even if it's between gang leader and a regular gang member. He lets go and pats him back on his back, as well.

"Let's get him, cowboy. See if he's done in there. My legs get tired from standing watch for too long." He wasn't patting Grand on the back anymore and was enjoying the quick embrace by Grand. There's a bit of surprise when he gets a back pat back from Grand. "Friendly cowboy hug and pat, huh?" The hug is reproached back with the same—by a hug. "You sure know how to greet a fella." He takes Grand by the wrists and then by the lower back to pick him up over his head. "Doesn't mean I can't do this to ya, pal."

"You just called me something weird not too long ago. What are you doing? Cat got your tail?"

"I can wish she did." He sets Grand back down after hearing that.

 

A woman is screaming out from the road. She is hidden from sight by a barricade and a wall, but she is being threatened by a bandit with a plain black bandana, black long-sleeved shirt covered by a light jacket, blue denim jeans,

 and black cowboy boots. "Let go of me, you bastard!" She slaps him when he gets closer to her face to try and air-kiss her.

Both of them hear the bandit say loudly, "You can't do nothing about it!" He splits her gun in two with his foot. "Your gun is so poor quality or too old. How many generations is that handed down? Like four? That's so funny."

If either of them saw the gun, it's a sawed-off shotgun that split into two pieces. The wood wasn't sealed properly or the wood had mold growing underneath it, because the wood weakened—leading to the easy split.

"My shotgun is ruined! How dare you!" She slaps him again but really hard this time. Her dress is that of a old West girl—handsewed and all with a cute custom-made design of cactus flowers.

The bandit laughs at the lady. He tears with his pocket knife at the dress to reveal more of what he wants to see.

"Stop that! I only have so many of these. This one's made by my grandmother before she passed away, you clown!" She continues slapping him away, but he only gets closer and holds her in his arms.

He tried to kiss her on her lips. "If only you wore something more revealing of your shape."

She trips him, and he falls on top of her.

He only has more of his way up her dress. There's a hold on something soft.

"Get the Hell off of my chest! Who are you even?"

He reaches for something else and has his way with her body.

She sighs deeply and gets really flushed in the face. She pushes him off of her and hits her elbow really hard against his groin area. "Get yourself checked out, bud. I'm not here to play. What was it you were trying to steal from me?"

"Your body! There's no woman that's been around me long enough! Please, honey."

"No thanks. You smell too much. Go take a shower in the pool of water by my house if you're so eager to molest me." It takes a while for her cheeks on her face to calm down.

Grand and Piercings are still listening to all of this by the house.

Grand is the first one to speak after having kept silent for a couple of hours, "Is this woman the owner of the house?" He covers his mouth and puts the club in his right hand under the rope belt. "We shouldn't do anything to her. Hide!"

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

I was able to find a toolbox but all it had is a screwdriver and a hammer. It is quite a disappointing find but it will do. I could unscrew something with the screwdriver and pull off the nails with a hammer. And its a hammer. A blunt weapon I could use against my enemies.

 

Then I heard the screams of a woman. I went upstairs to see both Piercing and Grand peeking at the commotion that is happening outside. It seems that there is a crime happening and the victim is a woman. I couldn't careless of what happens to anyone. Its survival to the fittest.

 

But it is pissing me off that they actually brought attention near our location. And they still haven't notice what is going on.

 

"Boss, if we let them live, they will come here and spot us. I prefer smashing their skulls." said I as I firmly gripped my hammer.

 

Its just one bandit. And with three of them, they can kill the bandit.

KalS0 [3661529]

More bandits of the same outfit as the first one that had a hold on the woman show up. The black bandanas are the only identifiers of who they are besides the obvious black cowboy boots.

"Looks like we got ourselves a gang of bandits heading our way."

Grand responds to Piercings' comment with a hush.

They head away from the house and Grand motions Piercings to go the other way.

Piercings has his gun out and aimed out towards where the bandits are coming. He motions for Grand to move to hide himself to the left side of the house. The guy moves himself closer to the edge of the house but to the right of the door. The bush is still to the right of the house, and he headed into the bush.

Grand has his club out and holds it a little closer to his body. He whispers to his gang leader, "Their outfits are awful nice besides the hoodie. Where'd that cowboy hat be? I thought this was a desert."

Piercings puts his pointer finger to his lips for Grand to shut his mouth. "Let Miles do something to those bandits. Strength in numbers." He fires three bullets towards one of the bandits.

A bandit is holding his hands in front of himself and then to the sides of his head to cover his ears.

"What the f*** was that?" came from the mouth of the second bandit following behind. Only two of the bullets hit him and into his skull—breaking up his skull and brain flies out the other end. He falls over on his side dead.

The third bandit which was the one with the lady moves away from her. "I wish you knew what this means to me— Who?"

There's another three bullets fired. They all hit the bandit covering his ears. The same result happens to this bandit, and he falls dead on his knees. "Grand, I need you over here. Last one is for you, buddy. There were only six bullets in the chamber."

Grand heads out with his right-handed club. "Hey, scumbag! Come get some! That's not a way to treat a lady." He runs up to the last bandit and hits him over the head with the club before he even dares fire from his revolver which was never drawn.

The bandit touches his lip and then holds his head steady. The woman runs away from the guy and brushes past Grand.

With the lady out of his way, Grand finishes him off and bashes his skull in with the butt-end of the club.

Piercings dashes right up behind Grand to grab the lady's shoulders. "You okay, miss?"

She looks at the gang leader with blue doe eyes. Her dress is torn from the knife slash at her chest, and her chest is slightly exposed. She covers herself with her shawl. "No, you weren't even there to know what happened."

"We heard what happened from all the way from— Is this your house?"

"That's my neighbor's house. I haven't seen her all week. Her crops are dying but not the cacti."

"We had to break in. I'm sorry, ma'am. It's very soon to tell you, but we came from this way from a prison break."

She huffs and is startled by the jumpsuits more than anything. "Go take their clothes. They're dead. All of them."

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

I pretty much am curious of who she is so I got to ask, "What is your name?" is what I asked.

 

With the ongoing riot and the strange revival of the dead, there is something sinister that is happening in this city. The panic still ensues and now I hear helicopters flying by and begin shooting the rioters.

KalS0 [3661529]

"Angélique," is what she answered as she brushed any would be germs off of her white long-sleeved cactus flowers dress with little white buttons. You could see silver ring on her middle finger rather than her ring finger—a sure telling sign she was hoping to be married but not yet married.

Grand noticed how her ring was put on and was the first to ask, "Are you married or a lady in waiting?"

Her hand was placed more under her olive green shawl to cover herself a bit better. She carefully glanced at Grand with her rather big blue-gray eyes. Her black mascara was still upon her eyelashes and carefully placed black eyeliner. "Waiting. I'm sorry that's confusing you with me even having a ring." As she finished speaking, you could even notice her lips were painted a bright rose red. No powder touched her face, and so her face was kept a natural tone, light skinned, and very lightly freckled. Her eyes started from Grand to Piercings, and she smiled at him.

Grand whispered to Piercings, holding him away from the woman for a moment, "What's wrong with her eyes?"

"Genetic condition. Heteroachromia. Another genetic condition. Cancer. On her nose. It's pretty advanced." He looked away from the woman and wasn't at all close to her like he was before.

Her small round nose had been completely covered by an ugly dark brown, almost black.

"Are you sure that's not that zombie infection?"

"It could be. Just looks a lot like cancer if it is. Maybe it's both covering it."

"What are you guys talking about?" she inquired when all she could hear were hushed words barely above a whisper.

"Your dress needs repairing? You need some help? Got yourself a needle?" Piercings asked her quickly.

"Uh. Uh-huh. I do. I have a needle at home and actually here with me. I could have stuck the suckers with a needle if I had the moment to myself instead of what happened." She held a needle from going out under the shawl with her hand. It was handed to Piercings.

"Lift up your shawl. I'll help."

As she lifted her shawl up, she was holding herself from being red in the face. "I'm so sorry, sir."

"I have a wife. I know what it's like for a woman like you to lose your top. Just don't cry. Okay."

Her face was a little straighter but wasn't smiling. "Thanks for letting me know."

Piercings could see her small and sassy red lips clearly in front of him as he finished sewing her chest area of her dress back up. Her eyebrows weren't thick—rather thin but rounded at the right angles. "Tell me if it needs more stitches to pick up the threads."

"They're fine. Thank you." She quickly took the needle back but out of Piercings' hand. It was more unexpected for her to be that quick, and so it was more awkward as she grabbed his hand on accident. Her other hand moved to place some stray hairs out of her face while the rest of her hair was behind her head in a beautiful plaited braid. You could see that her hair was a dirty blonde—a brunette.

"Grand here wanted to ask you what's on your nose?" He nudged Grand to speak up.

Grand was hit in the chest by Piercings' elbow. "Jesus, you're strong." He picked up his voice and questioned the lady while looking directly at her, "Is it from the zombie, or do you know what it is?"

Piercings facepalms and sighs. "Is it cancer?"

"I don't know. I saw it in my mirror one time just about a year ago."

"Do you know about these zombies? I would say the zombies may have infected you in some way." He looked at her nose and away from her eyes.

She couldn't tell that he was looking at her nose. "Yes, my neighbor was the one to tell me about them before she left. She'll be back shortly. She's a very short old woman in her 70's nearing 80's and with a cane to carry herself around."

Piercings smiled and chuckled. "If your neighbor is old, has she helped you with a marriage partner? That cane of her's would speak for her."

"No. I'm still waiting. I help her a lot with her garden. She was more focused on that than me getting married. She knows my grandmother has been dead for quite some time. It's getting to know plants and cooking first before a husband." The new thread on the dress held on tightly and tighter than usual but not threatening to tear.

Grand pushed Piercings aside, but he barely budged. "Move yourself."

"Move yourself, pal. Hm?" He stepped away from Angélique and gave some space.

Grand hugged Angélique. "Thank the Lord for women having chest to sleep on."

Piercings whispered to Angélique's ear that could hear him, "He doesn't get any action."

"If I have to hear that again, I'm going to f***ing slap you so damn hard. It doesn't matter if you're my boss."

Angélique was trying not to laugh while being hugged by Grand. She was smiling rather than trying to hide it.

"I don't know how my brothers would react to mixed race babies." You could clearly see his dreads in a tie. The tie was taken out from the dreads, and his hair was let down. His thick black eyebrows furrowed looking rather concerned and then grateful. "I know they would be beautiful."

Piercings was trying hard to look away and towards the zombie that hadn't headed towards their way. "Be glad that zombie hasn't heard us. Who did you plan on marrying if it's not a beautiful lady like her?" His Glock was fixed on its head as he kept his eye fixed on his target.

"A black woman from Louisiana back where I grew up as a child. Swampland isn't guarding every woman out there in Creole-land."

"What would I have to do to let a man from Louisiana marry me off?" That was all Angélique could ask before Grand cut her off.

"Love them to the ends of the Earth like any other faithful man would. Make sure they had enough seafood to last for at least half of the week if not for the full week. Make sure they're well-dressed everytime they go out to town." Grand pulled on his jumpsuit in a way as if he were wearing a suit and tie.

A helicopters flies by awful close overhead and shoots the zombie that's not as close to Piercings as Grand thought. A couple of the bullets nearly hit Piercings.

"Motherf***er needs to watch it." Piercings ducks and hits Grand to push him onto the ground. He pushes himself really close to the ground when this happens. Same with Angélique, but he just grabs her ankles to make sure she falls.

Angélique hits the ground really hard and only minor injury on her knees as she takes the impact there. She tries to hide her pain in her face and covers her mouth.

Grand takes some impact in his elbows and not so much the knees. There's no sign of him being in pain in his face at all.

Gameplayer75 [2805181]

I click my tongue and thought moving to the city is a good idea. Place is a literal warzone. We won't be able to get a good sleep at this rate. Bullets flying everywhere meant that we will eventually get hit by strays.

 

I take the opportunity to haul Piercing and drag both Grand and Angélique to the basement. The basement ensures that we don't get hit by firearms that potentially pierce the walls. And on the upside, the door to the basement can be locked from the inside. We can make sure none of the freaks enter here.

 

It is fortunate that the place still have electricity. Just a flick from a switch and the whole place lit up. There are cardboard boxes with some comforter just neatly stashed around the corner. The heater is already loaded with coal and the water tank is filled with water. The washing machine has clothes in them. They needed to be cleanse first with some detergent first to remove the stains and the smell.

 

"We'll be safe here for the time being." said I confidently. "We should prepare some bedding first. The comforter on top of cardboard can do as beds. Who should take the first watch?"

 

I already slept in noon so I have quite the energy to spend. And I am armed with Glock Carry Pistol. I should hand this one to the first watch. If one uses this weapon as their first action, everyone will be alerted and open their shut eyes.