I just saw the bazaars are back in the item markets. Good news
I'm using PDA
Edit added pda comment
Started by Rodtod [2980931] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I just saw the bazaars are back in the item markets. Good news
I'm using PDA
Edit added pda comment
Nope when you search the item the top three cheap bazaar show up. No name though
No bazaars :P
I'm using torn PDA so maybe it was an update with them
Thanks shooby
thank you for your service.
edit :
It would have cost you nothing to make this thread.
16:08:52 - 24/03/25 You added Rodtod to your targets list with the description : dumbass
You have script for Bazar on TornPDA. Bazar's ARE NOT officially back!
See thats 100% what the game should do for bazaars. No doubt.
One of the problems I have with the current system though is because you need to rely on outside tools to use bazaars you've essentially created a shadow market. Core game functions shouldn't be reliant on outside apps to operate. You essentially have one set of players with access to bazaars and one set without.
Not aimed at you of course. But just this is evidence imo of how we should bring bazaars back in the actual item market. And if an addon can do it, it makes me feel like it should be easy to do for real.
That's what it used to look like, torn separated them on purpose
Your packages have arrived.
SadlyTorntools doesn't show bazaars (yet)
And it won't show them even after a while cause there's great alternative.
TornPDA doesn't either. They are using a different script
But it's gonna cost him everything now