Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Deletion

Started by LordRufus [3561932] on in Faction Discussion.

5 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
LordRufus [3561932]

Hi,

I've logged in to see that I have been kicked from my faction. When I click on the faction it says it has been deleted. The problem is, the money that I had in the vault has also gone. Is there anyway to get the money back?

I've messaged the (ex) leader, but not heard back. 

Any suggestions??

Beerstein [1322136]

10m on ex-leader doesn't pay him back quote to book. Lack of info within 1 week from OP after acceptance of the bet voids the bet.