I am a fairly new player with not so great stats but I am active, I’ve logged into the game everyday since playing it, I’m not expecting much at all, just active work thank you
Active playing looking for work
Started by Minibog24 [3665597] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
You should try the company recruitment forum.
I know forums may sound confusing at the beginning, but here is the thread you are looking for
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here