HI ヾ(≧▽≦*)o, i'm looking for new people/friends to hang out with, don't know where to start, so i thought of doing this
LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS
Started by CoolAsh678 [2310551] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 61
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Buying losses for free , I see
You've played Torn nearly 6 years and you have no friends.
Not as cool as you claim to be huh?
I’d recommend the personals section for this, it might be a little more well received.
I also wish for new Friends, but the show has been over for a long time
Try this dude, he's talking like he's about to die or somethin. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16458792&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Hope you have wonderful 2025
henlo I'll be your friend :)
09:41:12 - 26/03/25 You added CoolAsh678 to your targets list with the description : Friend
I got you friend!
Have you tried in personals with feet pics?
One of them is also passed :(
2100 plus days old. Looking for “new” friends…What did you do for the almost 6 years previous to this???
I'll be your friend, if you can attack me 100 times.
Get in a faction with better respect, show up for ranked wars, start doing happy jumps, fly more to work on your bank investment, take more drugs. More activity will get you seen and you will naturally make more friends, just need to put yourself out there first.
Have you read the "Good Book" in Torn?
Baldr's Basic Advice >> https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
There are hundred of other Torn players in your area waiting to meet you
Hi friend
Remember folks
The day a blind man can see, will be the day he throws his cane that has helped him for years.
Keep your friends circle very small. You dont actually need ppl to get what u want.
Hello friend
Friends?