Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drug Merits

Started by kenji_7 [3623748] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

At your age and networth you should be doing DVD jumps. Then you can worry about stats. 

 

But that aside, merits are invaluable and become more and more powerful the more you build your account. Drug merits are super easy to get and I would say they are well worth the time investment into getting them. 

Lady_White [2676391]

I’d personally say do it sooner rather than later, I kind of regret not doing it because if I do it now, I’m going to miss out on precious Xanax CD.

 

 But cannabis and Vicodin will just come naturally with 4/20 and wars. The others you have to go out of your way. Ecstasy will get good progress with happy jumps but the others. I can’t think of a valid reason to take outside of Merits.

Beeq [3239351]

You can lose some of stats permanently with PCP and Speed when you OD, better to reach merit before you have something to lose :)

 

https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Drug

Abetting [2016807]

You can work on some of the merits while doing 3 xan a day if you do it right. 

 

Let's say you have xanax timers for roughly 0700/1400/2100, after your cooldown for the last one you'll have like 3+ hours to pay with depending on your RNG for drug cooldowns.

 

Weed, Ecstasy, ketamine, opium and shrooms(if you get good rng on cooldown) are all drugs with cooldown short enough to squeeze them into the routine. 

 

You just gonna have a shitty sleep but that's min/maxing for you.