—
Delete
Started by LegendOfDragoon [3309047] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
If only there was a way to self-hosp before doing trades.
I spoke to MyCow, he has confirmed he’s innocent of this attack - I know him IRL and he wouldn’t do this
Sorry bud but that's how things go around here. It's a shame you got mugged but on the brighter side it was only for 12m which you can easily earn in 3days at most.
Players lose ×10 or even ×100 of that amount to learn the same lesson as you.
Always remember "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
Only 3 enemies, someone is not playing the game right.
I had nothing to do with this. I didn't ask anyone to do it on my behalf or do anything to have them hit I was happy with the deal we made was easy and straightforward so didn't need to do anything
To be honest I don't know who the 3 enemies are 🤣
Graved as requested, thanks.